The Dreadnought Army Figure Case with foam can carry 390 models plus 8 tanks or Monsters
The Dreadnought double size army figure case is a durable black material case with each surface reinforced with 5mm plastic panels to ensure your miniatures are protected. As well as the extra armour the dreadnought also comes with side pockets for templates and dice, a front pocket for rulebooks and an inside pocket for army books or rulebooks. The new Dreadnought case is orientated so that trays stack horizontally for extra protection for your miniatures. As well as the top opening, a side panel also opens out so trays are easier to reach and stack. Water resistant and specially designed to fit G.W. and K.R. foam trays as well as the Gifts For Geeks range of trays. The case comes with a zip top, sewn handles and a shoulder strap.This variant comes with 6 layers of infantry foam, one 60 mmvehicle tray and 3 cover trays. That means you can hold up to 8 tanks, 216 infantry a rulebook, your army books, rulebook, templates, dice and more!Foam Contained: 6 layers of infantry foam, one 60 mm vehicle tray and 3 cover trays Please note all foam trays are now supplied in the classic dark grey colour scheme. The size of this bag is 15″x 12″x 12″ (38 x 30 x 30 cm)
- Durable black material case
- Each surface reinforced with 5mm plastic panels to ensure your miniatures are protected
- Foam included: 6 layers of infantry foam, one 60 mm and one 100mm vehicle tray.
- Water resistant with carry strap to help you transport your models safely.
- You can hold up to 16 tanks or monsters, 216 infantry a rulebook, your army books, rulebook, templates, dice and more!